Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CHINA - Termite traps

I'm here in China in shoes of province China is one of our biggest clients of the GF and we spend a lot of time and resources here I'm here today looking up saw a to my trap which is part of the Mavericks and chlordane elimination program to can you tell me what what the chapters I yes there this this would not have the time it's.

CHINA Termite traps

That 9 of the 10 minutes into the into a tape devices then she dons a world.

And then evil we find the food medicamentos. Into the business end of the but since a chemical on the tenants and and lex Tim it's a via go back to that lets them support in that they adopt a chemical. Ian for comedy and then that kills the top colony I yes okay good thanks.

Let's put it back on the ground that.

No comments:

Post a Comment