Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Celebrity Noses Termites!

Now got view regular viewers of the show will know that we we gonna segments the we've tried to do on the show.

Celebrity Noses Termites

Many many times before and for one reason or another something's happened we've never quite been able to put it off have we I I need to balance because interface so much heights. And pain and confusion. How in the world right now I don't think I'm being unreasonable when I say I mean they said the second this next segment is so good. When the world gets to see it.

The healing can begin. Now we tried to do with that since the possible how we read you had some slip ups but we are determined to get this right we really really all we were Hey all night last night rehearsing it and rehearse it because we believe is the best thing in like 99 mistakes right guys no mistakes okay I think. You'll know what I'm gonna say I'm gunna said I spent a good time you spent a good time is John Paul said never.

With some of the most celebrated the knob is with the story what's going on. What's going on. Exterminate. What's. Exterminators. It's still my book. What's going on. Exterminators. What they doing here. Exterminating. He's here why why are we going stamina exist here. Termites. My. This is not the time to be spraying for termites. I disagree you gotta catch em Israelis you can write. Please we would try to make a TV show here right now this is 200 people in the studio. All I hope yeah now it's non toxic you're outside.

No need to worry what with them while you were in malls. We don't trust. You see what you're doing I really really do you call to god you have to leave you gonna go come back another time would just leave now will be done in a full 2 minutes okay get out of here please thank you. Right company even though Thomas right sorry when we'll be right okay and. Done right so with that I spent a good time you spent a good time his son Paul said.

Where's the music what's going on whether the theme song Aguirre left so we we don't play without it. Who was the goal the said that his pet termites got loose and go find the. It's not mine. Who has strong points. Now it is a given to him. What. Emotional support. I'm sorry emotional support. To take needs emotional support drama you'll find whatever we will we will we what we're gonna do they someone doing that was to get the song give the theme song I don't have anything else about 10 months ago you understand not another word now it's not a good time is really good okay not only that they also.

Yeah you. I think it's the top might. Do you think that's what it is. The desk is. Yes I think it's the time to do these days wanted Johnson don't do don't we are doing in the world needs to see this attack. The ship may be thinking. This is the most celebrated. Yeah. The place is crawling with termites if you're out there and they could be everywhere would basically sits on a good ticking time bomb the roof became better than the male.

So what is. I'm doing okay. It's now. Season from you from the time I think it's time to bring the old synopses of nose is not every knows he's created in cool water. The commercial.

Doing this would go out of time. Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment