Thursday, March 15, 2018

10 Year Termite and Ant Treatment with Termidor - Kill and Prevent Termites and Ants

Welcome back tight wads today we're looking at the product term adore Essie.

10 Year Termite and Ant Treatment with Termidor - Kill and Prevent Termites and Ants

I'm going to show you how to do a treatment around the perimeter of your house. This treatment is said to last. Up to her actually more than 10 years. It's considered a non repellent time I decide which means that it does not.

Event the termites from entering your home per se. It simply catch them with the chemical which they then take back to their colony and kill the queen does not repel the termites from. Coming in contact with it. I'm making it up very effective.

Chemical to use this is one of the top. To chemicals used by your commercial. Termite treatment gas. You can either pay them. A lot of money to do it for you or you can do the treatment yourself other tree treatment is pretty straightforward. It in all areas of your yard where the dirt of your yard meets the foundation or exterior wall of your house.

Others a little more intensive work that comes into play. When your. Treating the that have a concrete slab such as a sidewalk front porch for a patio. Abu discuss that later and I'll show you the steps I took to treat my house. The first step in your term or treatment is to dig a 6 inch deep and 6 inch wide trench all the way around your house right up next to the foundation or to the basement wall as I have. The problem is he can see I planted my bushes. Far enough away from the wall. But I could dig behind them and keep them from rubbing against the house and messing up the brick. But the contractors who planted the trees or the shrubs. And the front of the house platinum right up next to the house.

There's no room to get behind them to dig. So show you a little tip to pull your brushes away temporarily. Why did your church. As you can see I have a system that pulls the shrubs away from the house so that I can dig a trench address some stakes into the ground. And use the ratcheting style straps you can see the first 2 bushes. For pulled away.

Okay walk behind him but the next year or not. So that's the difference give me about a foot a work room to work. Behind them and these are the stuff straps that Yousef strapped to bush is out of town. In this the ratcheting style straps stockholders tight as I can then ratcheted down a little bit more.

Now give me the room might be able to see better from this angle due to the sunlight. But I have a clear path to dig a tunnel behind my shrubs. The next step involves a 5 gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water and different amounts of Commodore. Based off of what your goal is I'm using the term door Essie about this I do my own has control.com. They sell the same chemicals that expertise and after my application. But I like the guidelines. It's just very different mixing guides.

The first one is 4.6 percent. End of may measures at says one gallon of finish solution 2.8 collapses.

The next 2 are for if you have active termite activity or an active colony of those are a little bit stronger and they're made to kill the colony and then prevent afterwards so today since I have no signs of termites at this time I'm going to use the one gallon of finished dilution at point 8 ounces of German or so I'll be mixing. 4 measurements of point 8 fluid ounces in this model you just type it up. And it fills up the minutes slowly drains down.

Through that little too in the center there to 2.8 fluid ounces mark I'll put 4 parts of this 4 times point 8 fluid ounces into my water and then I'll start with my paint stick all makes it up and I'll pour this into 10 feet of the trench that I've dug around the house so 10 linear feet. Traits that is 6 inches deep and 6 inches wide. What you for the Commodore and. 10 when your feet. You let it soak in all the way. Then use a pump sprayer. History the bank. And then you should push the backfill. Back into the hole. Now you can see all mine since my.

Ground is obviously not level I built small dams just thrown in there. To prevent the terminal or from all going to the low spot. A bill small them every 3 feet or so. Phil that section ridiculous as needed. And then wait until all the term adore is absorbed into the dirt. Now that my trenches mostly dry I'll come back. With a pump sprayer with German or mixed 8 ounces to one gallon. Of water and all spray the backfill. Get wet. Now making mud. Now come back.

Push them back though. Into the trench inspiration other coat of terminal or along the top. As for your ground to wall treatments. This is the last step. In order to treat concrete slabs. Around your home you'll need a hammer drill. And a drill bit that has happened too wide.

About 18 inches long. A you would drill into the concrete slab every 12 inches. Around the perimeter with the home. About 6 to 12 inches away from the exterior wall of your house. Within mix. Termin door in a 2 gallon bucket. And poor approximately one gallon of treatment into each hole. Using a long plastic funnel. Once you're done. With this treatment you'll then want to plug each of the holes with either plug you can purchase from to do mom as control.com.

Or a small amount amount of. Cement or sand mix can also be used. How did you found this video helpful if so go and subscribe to my channel from work similar posts for home repair long repair and lawn installations. Give me a thumbs up and post any questions you may have in the comments section below. Just so you know. If you ask any. Professional termite service. They'll recommend terminal or or a related product possibly called Tarses or there are a few other ones. As a treatment to your home it provides superior has said.

For about 10 years. And it totally will eliminate termites that are currently in your home if treated properly. Many other service experts will tell you that doing this treatment on your own renders it useless and ineffective. But they install the treatment the exact same way that I shared with you in the studio. After completing this process understand why termite control companies. Charge high prices for this treatment it is very labor intensive.

Please keep that in mind when you decide whether to do this project yourself or to leave it to a professional. To be one of my other videos shown how to treat your long for dollar spot one fungus click the video on the top left.

See my post showing that affective way to treat white blossoms shrubs or garden plants click the post in the top right. Don't forget to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment