Thursday, March 15, 2018

Drywood Termite Treatment inside of an Attic

Good morning my name's Walter Gould didn't do a dry wood termite treatment inside the attic of a duplex structure here follow me.

Drywood Termite Treatment inside of an Attic

Now we made our way up into the attic and located piece that needs to be treated as you can see a longer piece there's exit holes that come out of the. Out of the peace this is with the termites more out of. Now I want to do is I'm a get my drill get set up we're going to treat this area.

Hi now I wanna hadn't pre pre drilled holes in the area that we're going to be treating are also pre mix the chemicals are going to be using in this case we're going to use term a door to treat the area come up follow me.

Okay now we finish a job would apply the chemicals this is going to give you within 3 mice a complete 100 percent the ratification of the dry wood termite infestation.

If you feel you have or seen issues related to termites give us a call at area code with more happy to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment