Thursday, March 15, 2018

Premise Foam - How to Kill Termites?

I am Henry McClendon with the best solutions they were talking about bears product premise phone this is a a foaming surmise side and it's a product that.

Premise Foam - How to Kill Termites?

I've used in the many many times is still used today is a must for term manifestations that are inside a wall or a hard reach inside a house this 18 ounce cans gonna make 5 gallons of the phone comes with 2 applicative. I tend to prefer are the one with the long.

A longer trip on it. But the you need to make a hole in the wall trying to phone a roughly the size of a of a nail and and that's actually what I use I just poke a nail through typically every 18 inches I just go down the wall usually 10 feet needs direction from the the area where I I have surmised present she rocks and you shake this up this little camp here comes off gonna stick that tip inside the hole in the wall and just push this down and I typically like to do about 10 seconds so I push it down for 10 seconds.

I let go of the of the frighten you want to hold this in there for about another 10 seconds because since its phone it's expanding the phone that's inside the tube here's gonna keep coming now so just make sure you don't get everywhere and you know what he said and it's all going in the wall just leave them there for 10 seconds and then move on to the next hole.

Very effective I've had termite problems that were the other companies couldn't solve it and heavy infestations inside walls that I was able to get rid of this product so this is a great tool is the premise phone on the inside determined or is see around the outside and then be the best term I mean you can do we always have this in stock there's discounts for order more than one can free shipping order today and go out today or tonight they'll go out first thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment